Quotes Page 6
- Love is the vital essence that pervades and permeates, from the centre to the circumference, the graduating circles of all thought and action. Love is the talisman of human weal and woe - the open sesame to every soul.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.
- Gilda Radner
- The spiritual eyesight improves as the physical eyesight declines.
- How beautifully the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.
- John Burroughs
- The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
- Oscar Wilde
- It is one of nature's ways that we often feel closer to distant generations than to the generation immediately preceding us.
- Igor Stravinsky
- Blood is a destiny. One's genius descends in the stream from long lines of ancestry.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A man's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play.
- F W Nietzsche
- You're never too old to become younger.
- Mae West
- Memory is the treasury and guardian of all things.
- When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age.
- Victor Hugo: Les Miserables
- Youth is, after all, just a moment, but it is the moment, the spark that you always carry in your heart.
- Raisa Gorbacher
- How shall a man escape from his ancestors, or draw off from his veins the black drop which he drew from his Father's or his Mother's life?
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Bringing up a family should be an adventure, not an anxious discipline in which everybody is constantly graded for performance.
- Milton R Sapirstein
- There may be some doubt as to who are the best people to have children, but there can be no doubt that parents are the worst.
- I don't go along with all this talk of a generation gap. We're all contemporaries. There is only a difference in memories, that's all.
- W H Auden
- Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the human heart can hold.
- Zelda Fitzgerald
Grandparents Quotes Page 7
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.