Quotes Page 4
- Whatever is formed for long duration arrives slowly to its maturity.
- Samuel Johnson
- There is only one path to Heaven. On Earth, we call it Love.
- Karen Goldman
- Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- Oscar Wilde
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- Karen Sunde
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age.
- Sophia Loren
- Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose, there are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- Trees and fields tell me nothing; men are my teachers.
- You must learn to be still in the midst of activity, and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
- Indira Ghandi
- Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a Grandmother.
- Spread love everywhere you go...let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.
- Mother Teresa
- Gramdmas can answer questions like 'why do dogs hate cats?' and 'why isn't God married?'. They never mind reading the same story over and over again.
- Child quoted by Annejet Campbell "Listen to the Children"
- Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.
- Og Mandino
- When you have loved as she has loved, your grow old beautifully.
- W Somerset Maugham: The circle
- Bliss in possession will not last; Remembered joys are never past.
- James Montgomery
- To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
- Bernard Baruch
- Another thing "so simple a child can operate" is a Grandmother.
- Time is a dressmaker specializing in alteration.
- Faith Baldwin
- I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.
- Golda Meir
- Women are not forgiven by aging. Robert Redford's lines of distinction are my old-age wrinkles.
- Jane Fonda
- A Grandmother is a baby sitter who watches the kids instead of the television.
Grandparents Quotes Page 5
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.