Quotes Page 21
- When a man surrenders all desires that come to the heart and by the grace of God finds the joy of God, then his soul has indeed found peace.
- Bhag Hadgita
- There is no ancient gentlemen but gardeners.
- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"
- After age seventy, it's patch, patch, patch.
- Jimmy Stewart
- My great grandfather used to say to his wife, my great-grandmother, who in turn told her daughter, my grandmother, who repeated it to her daughter, my mother, who used to remind her daughter, my own sister, that to talk well and eloquently was a very great art, but that an equally great one was to know the right moment to stop.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- We must always have old memories and young hopes.
- Arsane Houssage
- If the old will remember, the very young will listen.
- Chief Dan George
- Age is an opportunity no less
Than youth itself, though in another dress;
And as the evening twilight fades away,
The sky is filled with stars invisible by day.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- It would be more honourable to our distinguished ancestors to praise them in words less, but in deeds to imitate them more.
- Horace Mann
- Our Grandchildren accept us for ourselves...as no one in our entire lives has ever done.
- Ruth Goode
- The closest friends I made all through life have been people who also grew up close to a loved and loving grandmother or grandfather.
- Margaret Mead
- May thy lord bless you...and may you live to see your children's children.
- Psalms, CXXVIII: 6-7
- Beautiful young people are accidents of nature.
But beautiful old people are works of art.
- Marjory Barslow-Greenbie
Grandparents Quotes Page 22
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.