Quotes Page 13
- Now that I've reached the age where I need my children more than they need me, I really understand how grand it is to be a grandmother.
- Mrs. Margaret Whitlam
- I shall feel no regret for roses which have faded with the passing of fleeting spring; I also love the grapes on the vine, which have ripened in bunches beneath the bill.
- Aleksandr Pushkin
- So many things we love are you!
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- I drink in long draughts the wine of memory.
- Charles Baudelaire
- I console old people when they grieve; Loving fun, to the young I am a friend.
- Songs of Milarepa
- Alfred de Musset
- No moon, it is not spring, and only I am the same.
- Ariwara No Narihira
- Though I look old, yet I am Strong and Lusty.
- William Shakespeare
- ...teach me your gift of good life; if your advice is sound, I'll praise you forever...
- Huw Llwyd
- There are gray hairs in my head; There is frost on the meadows. But I go on dreaming . . . of life's endless spring . . .
- Rosalia de Castro
- Flow, flow, flow, the current of life is ever onward.
- Kobor Daishi
- One of her earliest memories was of her grandfather coming through the gate and up the end house garden in his old-fashioned close-fitting black overcoat and bowler hat, his beard nicely trimmed and shining, with a huge vegetable marrow under his arm.
- Flora Thompson, Lark Rise to Candleford
- To know how to grow old is the masterwork of wisdom, and one of the most diificult chapters in the great art of living.
- Henri Frederic Amiel
Grandparents Quotes Page 14
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.